Global Cancer Vaccine Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts
The Global Cancer Vaccine Partnering 2010-2015 report provides an understanding and access to the cancer vaccine partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world’s leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in cancer vaccine partnering deals
- Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
- Cancer vaccine partnering contract documents
- Top cancer vaccine deals by value
This report provides details of the latest Cancer Vaccine agreements announced in the life sciences since 2010.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Cancer Vaccine deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Cancer Vaccine partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Cancer Vaccine deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Cancer Vaccine partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Cancer Vaccine dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 210 online deal records of actual Cancer Vaccine deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format – by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type – that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Cancer Vaccine dealmaking. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Cancer Vaccine dealmaking since 2010, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Cancer Vaccine deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Cancer Vaccine dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Cancer Vaccine deals announded by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Cancer Vaccine partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Cancer Vaccine partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010. The chapter is organized by specific Cancer Vaccine technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Cancer Vaccine partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Cancer Vaccine partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Cancer Vaccine technologies and products.
Global Cancer Vaccine Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Cancer Vaccine trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Cancer Vaccine Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in Cancer Vaccine dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Cancer Vaccine deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Cancer Vaccine deals
- Access to Cancer Vaccine contract documents
- Leading Cancer Vaccine deals by value since 2010
- Most active Cancer Vaccine dealmakers since 2010
In Global Cancer Vaccine Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Cancer Vaccine Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 210 Cancer Vaccine deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Global Cancer Vaccine Partnering 2010-2016 report provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Cancer Vaccine deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Cancer Vaccine agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual Cancer Vaccine contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Cancer Vaccine dealmakers since 2010
- Insight into terms included in a Cancer Vaccine partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Cancer Vaccine dealmaking
2.2. Cancer Vaccine partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Cancer Vaccine dealmakers
2.4. Cancer Vaccine partnering by deal type
2.5. Cancer Vaccine partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Cancer Vaccine partnering
2.6.1 Cancer Vaccine partnering headline values
2.6.2 Cancer Vaccine deal upfront payments7
2.6.3 Cancer Vaccine deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Cancer Vaccine royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading Cancer Vaccine deals
3.2. Top Cancer Vaccine deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active Cancer Vaccine dealmakers
4.2. Most active Cancer Vaccine dealmakers
4.3. Most active Cancer Vaccine partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Cancer Vaccine contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Cancer Vaccine contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Cancer Vaccine dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 - Cancer Vaccine deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 - Cancer Vaccine deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 - Cancer Vaccine deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - Cancer Vaccine deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 -Deal type definitions
About Wildwood Ventures
Recent report titles from Current Partnering
List of Figures
Figure 1: Cancer Vaccine partnering since 2010
Figure 2: Active Cancer Vaccine dealmaking activity- 2010 to 2016
Figure 3: Cancer Vaccine partnering by deal type since 2010
Figure 4: Cancer Vaccine partnering by disease type since 2010
Figure 5: Cancer Vaccine deals with a headline value
Figure 6: Cancer Vaccine deals with an upfront value
Figure 7: Cancer Vaccine deals with a milestone value
Figure 8: Cancer Vaccine deals with a royalty rate value
Figure 9: Top Cancer Vaccine deals by value since 2010
Figure 10: Most active Cancer Vaccine dealmakers 2010 to 2016
Figure 11: Online partnering resources
Figure 12: Forthcoming partnering events